Medicine is the science and art of treating disease and maintaining health.
RANKED IN THE WORLD'S TOP 10
Top two medical school in Australia 50 years old and under.*
- pathways to medicine available to undergraduates and graduates
- Indigenous Entry Stream available
- curriculum adopted by other medical schools in Australia and around the world
- study in metropolitan Adelaide or the NT
- many unique clinical education options in metro, rural and remote Australia, and elective options almost anywhere in the world
- hands-on clinical skills development from first week of the Doctor of Medicine
- embedded in health services across Australia, including co-location with Flinders Medical Centre at Bedford Park
- students engage directly with local communities, instilling the values of social accountability and responsibility
- Online - New
*2016 QS World University Rankings.